Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Male Femininity & Gender Role Reversal blog

There is a great blog produced by Patti called Male Femininity & Gender Role Reversal that I always love to read.I totally believe in that concept, of course! It's in my blog list and I always look forward to it. So check it out!

I don't know about you but I believe that if women were dominant and men were submissive that the world would be a much better place. Look how much the men have messed things up. It could not be any worse with the women in charge and I think it would be a lot better.

Think of how things would change if males were feminized. There might be fewer wars and less road rage and even fewer hockey fights! There would not be a steroid problem because we would all be on estrogen. Heck, there might even be a black market for female hormones because most of us would become estrogen addicts!

But I enjoy Patti's comments and her photos. She posted the photo at right on Monday. That's a beautiful sissy named Chrissy. I cannot see how Chrissy could look any better in male mode than she does in sissy mode. Just gorgeous!




But as I mentioned in some of my previous posts, wouldn't it be great for us T-girls to be able to go to school like that. In that short dress. Just like the real girls do. That pretty pink dress could be worn to a dance and maybe even to a prom if you added some accessories.

Those other two photos are also from Patti's blog. Again, how could either of those T-girls look any better in male mode? There is no way. They are perfect as girls!

Keep up the good work, Patti! Love your philosophy and your great pictures. Thanks for letting me borrow a few! Everyone else: you must check out Patti's blog if you really are a Guy Who Wishes to Be a Girl!