Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Are these girls really boys

From Domina World on Tumblr

I found this photo on a tumblr site and the caption was insinuating that these are boys! What do you think?

There is something about each one that make me believe they are boys! Maybe their legs? They have boy legs and if I were a real girl I would not show off legs like that!

Maybe their faces? Again, I would not be too overjoyed if I were a real girl and I had boyish faces like them!

OK --- I just think they are all boys! And if they are, what great sissies they make! I wish I could have gone to school like that, even if it was for a special occasion like a show or pep rally!

They are all shaved and wearing pink! How great that would have been to go to school like that.

What do you think? Do you think these girls are really just girlie boys?